Dec 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a lovely Thanksgiving. Hallie and I ended up driving to Missouri On Wednesday to visit my Grandma Perkins in the hospital. We stayed with my mom that night and then headed into Columbia the next day.

Powdered Donut

"Helping"

Visiting Grandma Perkins


We also got to see Aunt Sue, Uncle Mike and Mama Koala.


Dave drove up Thursday night and we spent the next two nights in Columbia at Aunt Liz's house. Dad, Bev and Lauren came in Friday morning and Uncle Phil, Aunt Kath, Meg and Lauren followed. We had a great time just hanging out and visiting...Dave's favorite thing to do.

Pajama Buddies (and Henry eating ice cream in the background)

Rosie the Wonder Dog

Blonde Beauties

"What's that?" (nose ring)

Typical

"Listen to the ocean!"

Typical


It really started snowing when we got home. I love snow! It is so beautiful. I got my new car just in time. Dave, Hallie and I went and bought a (fake) Christmas tree and then Mike and Barb came over for supper and to help decorate.


Front porch

Merry Christmas!

No comments: