Aug 26, 2009

Comin' at you from the Homefront.

(I'm really not sure which of those words should be capitalized in the title. Betsy - a little help?)

I have the joy this morning of blogging from home. I have an early meeting at JHS, and am sitting at my dining room table, windows open, in my robe (gasp!), drinking a cup of coffee and blogging. Life is divine.

I missed my blog posting yesterday becaues of MORE meetings. And since I know you are DYING to hear about my mixer, well....here goes:

It's everything a girl could want. Do you recall the post where I sucked at bread? Well, no more my friend. I have battled with bread for the last time.

Feast (ha!) your eyes -

Oops! Nevermind! I don't have the pictures on this computer. Drat. You'll just have to pretend.

One of my loaves was perfection. Gorgeous crust, fluffy inside, just...perfect. The other would have been perfect had I not accidentally knocked it on the over rack when putting it into bake.

You could hear the psssssssttt as it deflated, along with my hopes. Hey - it still tasted good!

I do have a few pictures of the Ginger Molasses Cookies. Barb had two. TWO! (looks like poop, but I promise, they turned out yummy!)

Whoops! Blogger doesn't want to upload pictures this morning.

Oh.

Well.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Comin' at You from the Homefront

You were close! All nouns, pronouns, adverbs and adjectives should be capitalized. And the first and last word of the title. And you can capitalize any pronoun that has more than 5 letters. But you don't have to.

Congrats on the bread... lucky girl with that fabulous mixer!