Aug 28, 2009

The Day I Have Been Waiting For.

I woke up before 6.

I didn't have to. I wanted to. W-A-N-T-E-D. See, I have able to have 20 minutes every morning this week to drink my coffee, checking email, eat a piece of zucchini bread (yum!) and just...enjoy the morning before I head off to a meeting that was too early to go to work first, and late enough that I can chill out in the morning. Bliss.

No running frantically to get a wrinkled shirt in the dryer. No huffing and puffing trying to get my hair dry. No yelling at child or husband because they want a tiny sliver of my attention and I AM RUNNING LATE TO WORK, PEOPLE! (just kidding about that last part. maybe).

So last night, as I was trying to fall asleep sans husband, I thought I might try getting up before six to accomplish the same sort of thing.

And I did.

And I love it.

PS - I may or may not have lost my camera. If you see it, don't tell Dave, just bring it home.

No comments: