Oct 2, 2009

Big Giant Pumpkin

I love fall. I love changing seasons. I love cooler weather and wearing jeans every, single day. I really love hooded sweatshirts (even the slightly inappropriate one that my grandma told me should never be worn by a lady - I blame a chilly night on the Lake with Luke and Jessica way back when - remember???).

I love baking and making soups and being cozy inside. And I love pumpkins. So thank you, Cindy Crawford (not THAT Cindy Crawford) for providing us with the biggest pumpkin I have ever seen in my life.



**Post Edit - I see now that it doesn't look that huge in the picture. Rest assured that it is huge. I will take a closeup tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hahaha...forgot about those sweatshirts! I too love hoodies - but I will have to agree, that one is a bit inappropriate!!

Betsy said...

Wait... you get cooler weather in the fall? It was still 97 degrees here yesterday. Flippin' sweltering!! Well, at least I wont be freezing my tush off down here in the winter. I, unfortunatly, do not have inappropriate hoodies to wear. :(

Keri Beth Mason said...

I just pulled out said inappropriate sweatshirt and will be wearing it as soon as possible.

And Betsy - I would gladly let you borrow mine :) And come visit if you need some cooler weather...but you might have to wear socks!