Oct 19, 2009

Harvest.

I took a million and one pictures yesterday. It's harvest, my favorite time of the year. I mean that. I really do. I love harvest. There's something so old-fashioned and exciting about riding in the tractor with my husband and daughter. I even like to ditch the little one so I can ride alone with my farmer.



I love the impromptu meals at Lucille's house, talking about the moistness (is that a word?) of the corn and what field they will open up next. I love it.



I love how the kiddos get to experience this life every year and that they LOVE IT.






I went back into my photo archives for this picture comparison from last year. I sense a tradition in the making.

2009:




2008:

2 comments:

Mikki said...

I love that Dave still has & wears his Ah Vaudaville(sp) shirt! Because Dyl still has his & wears it all the time & ppl are always teasing him for it! =)

Mattlemmon said...

The picture of you and Dave in the tractor is awesome ! You two are good people !