Jan 29, 2010

Backsplash.

Okay, this is not my backsplash, but I forgot the camera again. Same idea, white subway tile backsplash with white grout.

It looks fabulous. Finished, clean, dare I say....perfect? It suits my kitchen and my style.  I absolutely love it, so come over and see it sometime!














In other news, I thinking about doing this in my dining room. I've been collecting fun and different plates from the thift store for a while.

I love this look.

I was originally thinking above the bed, but ouch! What if one of those things fell off the wall?


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the tiles AND the plates. Please do the plate thing. And post a picture. : )

Keri Beth Mason said...

Hi Kelly!

I am definitely going to do it. I think in the dining room between the windows.

I just am afraid dave's going to freak out a bit...he doesn't like holes in the wall.

Kelly said...

Tell him you glued them on...maybe he won't notice.
just kidding : )