Feb 8, 2010

Meal Plan (Feb. 8-12)

Yes, I admit it. I'm a bit of a meal planner. Well hello?! It saves time AND money and both of those things are in high demand in my life right now.


And since I'm awesome I've decided to share my meal plan with all three of you in hopes that it might actually make me stick to it. (I am actually pretty good at following through, except for these last few weeks!). Time to get my butt back in gear!


This week will be a little off because Dave is gone Wednesday thru next Monday, and I don't usually cook full meals for just me and Hal. So Wednesday we'll just eat whatever is in the fridge and same with Friday. If we have leftovers, great. If not, grilled cheese it is.


Monday: Honey Sauced Chicken


Tuesday: Ranchiladas (you're intrigued, aren't you?)


Wednesday: leftovers


Thursdays: Casey's pizza (dance night!)


Friday: leftovers or something easy like grilled cheese.


I'm not into planning meals on the weekends, since things change so quickly and so does my appetite :)

No comments: