Finished some super cute bottom-half cafe curtains for my laundry room! I made them a smidgeon too short, so I need to lengthen the hem. But I'm counting it as done. Because it's my list.
1. Successfully grow a garden (that one is going great!)
3. Sew a quilt
4. Print all past pictures since Hallie was born (making progress!)
5. Put #4 into albums.
6. Learn to play "Dawn" (from Pride and Prejudice) on the piano.
7. Re-size my super-cute moo-moo.
8. Get (and stay) pregnant (no pressure, right?).
9. Take Hallie to the Shedd Aquarium.
10. Take a tour of Woodlawn Farm.
11. Give up soda.
12. Visit Kurt in Colorado. (november!!!)
15. Go on a job with Dave. In the semi.
16. Lose 10 pounds.
19. Hang up plate wall in dining room.
20. Make cinnamon rolls from scratch.
21. Buy nightstands for the master bedroom.
22. Buy lamps for the master bedroom.
23. Make a headboard for the master bedroom.
24. Have new windows installed in the house. Blah.
25. Host an outdoor movie night.
26. Host a bonfire.
29. Pay off my car loan.