I am checking #1 off my list! (and #9!)
I totally cheated and changed #9. But it's my list and I do what I want!
My 30 Before 30
3. Sew a quilt
4. Print all past pictures since Hallie was born (making progress!)
5. Put #4 into albums.
6. Learn to play "Dawn" (from Pride and Prejudice) on the piano.
7. Re-size my super-cute moo-moo.
8. Get (and stay) pregnant (no pressure, right?).
10. Take a tour of Woodlawn Farm.
11. Give up soda.(I am actually making progress with this.)
12. Visit Kurt in Colorado. (november!!!)
15. Go on a job with Dave. In the semi. (we leave August 1st!)
16. Lose 5 pounds. (changed from 10 to 5...let's be realistic)
19. Hang up plate wall in dining room.
20. Make cinnamon rolls from scratch.
21. Buy nightstands for the master bedroom.
22. Buy lamps for the master bedroom.
23. Make a headboard for the master bedroom.
24. Have new windows installed in the house. Blah.
25. Host an outdoor movie night.
26. Host a bonfire.
29. Pay off my car loan.