I am back.
Oh I am so tired, but I am back to the land of corn and soybeans.
No more mountains, no more Casa Bonita, no more brother.
But I am grateful to be back. There is truly no place like home. I was way homesick.
Pictures tomorrow, but today I am checking off another item from my 30 Before 30. That makes only 16 more to go!!
My 30 Before 30
3. Sew a quilt
4. Print all past pictures since Hallie was born (making progress!)
5. Put #4 into albums.
6. Take Hallie camping.
7. Re-size my super-cute moo-moo.
8. Get (and stay) pregnant (no pressure, right?).
10. Take a tour of Woodlawn Farm.
11. Give up soda.(I am actually making progress with this.)
16. Lose 5 pounds. (changed from 10 to 5...let's be realistic)
19. Hang up plate wall in dining room.
21. Buy nightstands for the master bedroom.
22. Buy lamps for the master bedroom.
23. Make a headboard for the master bedroom.
24. Have new windows installed in the house. Blah.
26. Host a bonfire.
29. Pay off my car loan.