Oct 19, 2010

Why We Will Never Own a Horse.

My husband is terrified of getting kicked, or having them kick me or Hallie.

He almost had me convinced last week. These stinkin' horses, I tell you what. We decided to go pick up golf balls, our favorite evening past-time. Dave thought (and I agreed) that it would be smart to bring a bucket to put the balls in after they were gathered. We usually just stuff them into pockets or make a hammock out of our shirts. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Anyway, I thought it was brilliant right up until the horses thought we were feeding them and just about ran us over to get the food...err, golfballs. I wasn't too worried, and just shooed them away. Dave, on the other hand, freaked out and made us run away like sissies.

I will say it was a tiny bit nerve-wracking, but we made it though.


Hard to climb a fence in skinny jeans!

They seemed so harmless at first...no big deal. Although if you click on the picture you can see how nervous Dave looks.
Trying to eat the golfballs. For real.

No comments: