I know this has been going on for a million years. And to be honest, I can look at 9 and know they are not going to be done. I'm obviously super worried about it.
But at least the ding-dang-dong WINDOWS are installed. Do you know this saga yet? Brand new house, brand new windows. Extreme air infiltration. Jacksonville Home Depot traded us for top-of-the-line windows and they were finally installed last week.
Praise the Lord. You can seriously tell a difference.
My 30 Before 30
3. Sew a quilt
4. Print all past pictures since Hallie was born (making progress!)
5. Put #4 into albums.
6. Clean the basement
7. Re-size my super-cute moo-moo.
8. Get (and stay) pregnant (no pressure, right?).
10. Take a tour of Woodlawn Farm.
11. Give up soda.(I am actually making progress with this.)
16. Lose 5 pounds. (changed from 10 to 5...let's be realistic)
19. Hang up plate wall in dining room.
21. Buy nightstands for the master bedroom.
22. Buy lamps for the master bedroom.
23. Make a headboard for the master bedroom.
26. Host a bonfire.
29. Pay off my car loan.