Jan 6, 2011

Baby Names.

First, does my blog just look ugly now or what? *sigh* I tried to get fancy and I failed.

Anyway,

BABY NAMES!! Oh the fun! I love discussing/analyzing/picking baby names. There's so much pressure involved in naming an actual human. So much. But I think we have it narrowed down and while I haven't made a secret of it to friends and family, I'm not quite ready to broadcast it on the blog. Specifically because my darling grandmother said that it makes her stomach churn. Ouch.

Anyway, I thought I would post the top 10 names for 2010. Fun stuff!


Girls:
Sophia
Isabella
Olivia
Emma
Chloe
Ava
Lily
Madison
Addison
Abigail

Boys:
Aiden
Jacob
Jackson
Ethan
Jayden
Noah
Logan
Caden
Lucas
Liam

*note - both names we have chosen are not even in the top 100 names. And our boy name is super traditional. Weird.
**the girl name is NOT a weird, far-out name. It is old-fashioned and lovely.
***I changed my blog ugliness as soon as I saved this post. I couldn't handle it. It's not pretty by any means, but it's not as ugly as before.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your blog is very good, thanks for for all beautiful names....
www.mumzone.com.au/baby-names.php