Mar 2, 2011

Oh Crap, I Am Busy.


Work is crazy, but good crazy. I am checking things off of my to-do list and also trying to get orgnanized for my maternity leave in three months!

Crazy!

I am also planning for Disney, but I'm almost done with the bulk of the work. I still have to cut out fasst-food coupons for the car trip, finalize my packing list, uh, PACK and figure out whether or not to bring my own coffee maker to Disney since they do not offer them in the rooms??!! I can't decide - inconvenience myself by bringing it, or shell out money for coffee every morning? Inconvenience wins.

I am also pregnant allll over. My poor face is puffy and my booty is large and in charge. I fully embrace being pregnant all over, but it is hard to get used to. Hopefully the millions of miles walking around Disney will tone the booty. The face is just a lost cause until after the baby is born.

I will be 27 weeks pregnant on Friday. This is going fast.

I will be 30 years old next Thursday.

It's as if I just blinked and said goodbye to my 20's. I'm cool with it though. No tears from this aging lady. I've got lots to look forward to for this upcoming year.

By the way - my 30 Before 30 List...yeah, I need to get on that. I'm afraid it's much too late.

No comments: