- install the freaking car seat.
- buy a changing pad
- empty the overflowing laundry basket full of random crap I found in the baby's closet.
- move the swing to the living room (but really, now? says Dave)
- move the baby papasan chair down to basement
- hang up the freaking artwork
- buy food for our empty pantry and refrigerator
- clean the house for the race-party this weekend
My problem: I am super gung ho to do these things....while I'm at work. And then I get home and i'm all sorts of pooped out. Or, we have a zillion things to do in the evening (it seems) and then I poop out.
I'm pooped. Out.