May 26, 2011

The Carseat-

is still down in the basement with a fine coat of drywall dust.

We are awesome parents.

Dave promises me he will install the seat tonight. I know he will.

We have a great start on laundry - thanks to Dave.

The artwork is hung in the nursery - thanks to Dave.

The changing pad has been purchased - thanks to Barb.

My ankles are starting to swell - what's that all about?

*********************************************************

In other news, this weekend is the Big Race Party! Littleton Race Fundraiser thing-y. It's a great time.

Remember from last year? (click)

This year is Confederate Railroad and Kentucky Headhunters.

My mom-in-law and I feed the bands at my house. Which means I have to clean. So anyone who comes to visit this weekend (dad) will be forced to clean.

C'mon out to the race party - email me for more information. The shows are Saturday, but Mad Hoss is playing tomorrow night too. Food and beer and lots of fun people. $15 at the door.

*****************************************************
In other news, this weekend is ALSO Hallie's dance recital weekend!

Two shows on Saturday and two on Sunday.

Ask me how crazy this weekend will be.

Do it. Ask me.

I dare you.

And don't you dare tell me I look like I'm about to pop.


No comments: