Nov 23, 2009

My Darling, My Dave.

I was trying to remember the last time Dave and I were alone-alone together during the day. I don't mean after work or while Hallie is in bed. I mean, just the two of us doing something together, during the day. I still can't remember.

We took a tractor ride alone back on October, but that was after work. I vaguely remember leaving her at Barb's house for her nap while we went home before something. What was that? Regardless, it was a long time ago.

I wish I could describe how nice it was to just hang out with my husband. He's actually pretty funny. And he has a great butt. And we got to see fish! And a college football game! And eat at a hibatchi restaurant! And sleep in....oh wait, that did not happen as I wanted it to. Apparently they get up superman early for this particular job. I thought I was going to cry when I had to get up at 4:30am Sunday morning. And then my darling husband told me I could go back to bed.

So I did.

My camera still sucks, so my pictures were limited to daylight only. But I managed to get some key shots.

Like this one:

And this one:




















Annnnd, this one:



















More pictures tomorrow, but I'm a busy bee at work today.

No comments: