Nov 13, 2009

To Sarah.

Dear Sarah,

I wish I had my camera cord. But alas, I am blogging from home this morning. You see, io b00.

(Hallie commandeered the previous sentence. and now you see what the font looks like?? I have no idea how to fix it.)

Anyway, Sarah. My child's babysitter is out sick. So I am home. With my coffee and popcorn for breakfast (which, by the way, produces the same effect as coffee + Kashi. Just sayin'.) And I have a sore throat with quite a lump in it. So we are spending part of our day off going to the doctor's office. Very exciting.

So back to why I wanted my camera cord. Well, Hal woke up just a tiny bit after 6 - completely unacceptable. So like anyother good mother, I let her play while I went back to sleep. I provided her with yogurt and milk for breakfast and took her potty first, OKAY? And when I finally got up for good I found several funny items in my house that I would love to document here.

1.  A stool stacked on top of a stool...to get the jelly beans.

2.  Desitin Diaper Cream smeared all over her face and legs.

3. GelGems all over the patio door.

4. That's really it. I didn't sleep all that long.

Friend, when are you coming to visit? You keep tormenting me with Christmas. Are you really coming? Another option is to meet me in Florida next weekend? I mean, at least it's the right coast!! Say yes.

I love you,

Keri

3 comments:

Sarah! said...

A post all for me!? I am so happy. I might just have to stop e-stalking you and pick up the phone and call. Whoah.

As for you daughter, I think she's pretty much a creative genius. She takes after you - particularly in her motivation to get and eat CANDY.

I can't wait to hang out with her and show her how to get into the really messy stuff. Look out for Crazy Aunt Sarah!

Mattlemmon said...

Dear Sarah....

My name is MattLemmon (one word thanks to Hallie ). I just wanted to let you know that if you can't make it to Orlando to hang out with Keri and Dave I will be more than glad to take your place... I will be there that weekend too ! Woot Woot !

Keri Beth Mason said...

MattLemon -

AREYOUKIDDINGME??? Please say you'll be in Orlando. WOO HOO!!!

JW slept in your bed last night.