Nov 12, 2009

You Belong To Me.

Last night my husband told me I was a better singer than Taylor Swift.

So true, so true*.

So I let my pride swell a bit until he followed it up with, "At least you can sing on key."

Ouch.


Speaking of ouch, it appears I have had some sort of allergic reaction to Vaseline Lip Therapy. I have some sweet bumps all over my lips and some awesome swelling going on. It's really fun and exciting.




*I hope everyone realizes that I do not think I am a better singer than Taylor Swift. I promise, I don't.

3 comments:

Sarah! said...

What, no bumpy/swollen lip picture? So disappointing.

Keri Beth Mason said...

Seriously? My husband compares my singing talents to T-Swift and you want to see pictures of my NASTY LIPS?

Okay. Pictures coming soon.

Sarah! said...

Yesssss, pictures!

PS-Its friday and you have not posted anything new to either of your blogs and I'm wondering how I'm supposed to feed my addiction through the weekend without them?

Cruel, cruel girl.