May 3, 2010

Convicted. On My Heart.

Do you know that I really don't like it when people say that they feel that God is "laying something on their heart," or that they are really convicted by something?

It sounds so cheesy.

By the way, lately I have felt very convincted that God is laying something on my heart. Seriously.

I read a blog post (here), and I just felt like I thought/felt/acted the same way, but couldn't put it into words as well as this writer could. (Her whole blog is wonderful. I'm busy clicking through the archives.)

And then I read blog posts here, here and here and it was like, hey check me out! I'm putting these directly into your path for a reason.

Time to listen!

Pay attention!


I guess I should tell you that my ultimate desire is to stay at home with my kiddos. I should also tell you that it would very difficult financially.

Now do you understand?

No comments: