Sep 22, 2010

So Soccer Might Not Be Her Thing.

That's okay.
She's only four.




I sort of turned into a mom-zilla at Hallie's soccer game on Saturday. I may or may not have been shouting orders at my daughter on the field.

*sigh*



I just hate to see her not try. It's so frustrating to have her come crying to me on the sidelines for some reason or another. I finally had to give her a talking to, which seemed to help a bit.



She's so little. And scared of the ball (like her mom!). But by golly, just try. TRY. That's all I want. I don't care if she sucks. I don't care if she is awesome. But I want her to try. To pay attention a bit.



But I'm thinking that my best plan would be to just keep my mouth shut. That's my goal for the next game.


Can you spot the new assistant coach?

No comments: