Another one bites the dust. Our outdoor movie night was a hit.
I tried to cheat, actually.
I was going to have a bonefire plus outdoor movie night - you know, kill two birds with one stone? Yeah, but it was windy or whatever and we had to just do a regular grill-out. I wanted to risk it, but Dave said the wind was blowing right at our house.
I am proud of myself though - another something checked off the List. I need to get all of these weather-dependent items out of the way and leave everything else to do over the winter.
(nice smile, Dave)
In case you aren't as obsessed as I am, here's the List:
My 30 Before 30
3. Sew a quilt
4. Print all past pictures since Hallie was born (making progress!)
5. Put #4 into albums.
6. Take Hallie camping.
7. Re-size my super-cute moo-moo.
8. Get (and stay) pregnant (no pressure, right?).
10. Take a tour of Woodlawn Farm.
11. Give up soda.(I am actually making progress with this.)
12. Visit Kurt in Colorado. (September!!!)
16. Lose 5 pounds. (changed from 10 to 5...let's be realistic)
19. Hang up plate wall in dining room.
21. Buy nightstands for the master bedroom.
22. Buy lamps for the master bedroom.
23. Make a headboard for the master bedroom.
24. Have new windows installed in the house. Blah.
26. Host a bonfire.