So long, #8. Truthfully, this was the only one I really cared about and the only one I was worried wasn't going to happen.
But it did and I am eternally grateful.
So, I'm also taking #16 off the list because, well, duh. And I'm also taking #11 off the list because I have cut so far back it's as if I don't drink it anymore. And it's my list.
My 30 Before 30
3. Sew a quilt
4. Print all past pictures since Hallie was born (making progress!)
5. Put #4 into albums.
6. Take Hallie camping.
7. Re-size my super-cute moo-moo.
10. Take a tour of Woodlawn Farm.
19. Hang up plate wall in dining room.
21. Buy nightstands for the master bedroom.
22. Buy lamps for the master bedroom.
23. Make a headboard for the master bedroom.
26. Host a bonfire.
29. Pay off my car loan.