Jan 27, 2011

Update - Walls.

I walked down to my basement last night (after running by Home Depot for Dave) and found half walls! The drywall was halfway up all of the walls in the main sections of the basement and completely up in the bathroom. Very exciting.

Today the top half will commence to be hung and the finishing work will begin. Pictures tomorrow.

In other news, I have a cold. In my face.

And I can't stop looking at boy clothes online. Because I am convinced there is a tiny Dave sloshing around in my belly right now. Convinced.

So I look at thing like this,

Or, oh my gosh they have it in pink too!!! I'm thinking one of each.
Ahem. Back to boy clothes.

Somebody stop me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so would not be able to handle not finding out! You have way more "something" (could not find the right word). Then me!