Jan 25, 2011

We Are Having a....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BABY!!!

The suspense was brutal, I'm sure. We had our sonogram yesterday at 21 weeks. I forgot how cool those are. I love seeing the spine, especially, like a little eel. Creepy, but so neat.

They had us turn our head when it came time to check out the boy or girl parts. I tried to peek TWICE, but I could get oriented enough to tell what I was looking at. And then I would feel guilty for peeking and turn my head back. I am not good with suspense. I want to know so bad. So, so, SO bad.

We had our follow-up appointment with the midwife this morning (yet another trip to Springfield - blah) and I totally tried to read the report over her shoulder - but she said they didn't write in the report the sex. FINE. I guess I will WAIT until the baby is BORN.

The
suspense
is
killing
me.

Must.
Shop.

No comments: