Feb 11, 2011

Disney - Day 2 - Possibly

MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot WAIT to go to the Magic Kingdom. This is what I've Hallie's been waiting for. We will be fast-passing when possible to make sure we hit up the biggies. I have a whole path mapped out (naturally), but also know where to rest, snack, etc. I don't want to run Dave and Hallie into the ground. Oh yeah, and I'm pregnant. But whatever. I can rest while they ride the rides that I can't!





For lunch we will eat in Frontierland, quick-service at Pecos Bill.


For supper we have reservations at the Crystal Palace (character dining!!!)

 and will catch the Wishes Nighttime Spectacular fireworks at 9pm. 

Check out Disney's description of the fireworks:
"Wishes Nighttime Spectacular is the biggest, brightest fireworks extravaganza in Magic Kingdom theme park history.
Jiminy Cricket is your host, guiding Pinocchio, Cinderella, Ariel, Peter Pan and other beloved Disney Characters through a fantastic tale told amongst the stars.
A magnificent musical score synchs with the fireworks for a stunning aural and visual experience, featuring unique pyrotechnics and special effects.
Discover that wishes do come true when you experience Wishes Nighttime Spectacular, a story so big only the sky can hold it!"

 I can't wait.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

All your Disney talk is making me impatient for our trip later this year. I'm excited to see the new MK lights and fireworks show. It's been the same show the past 2 times we've been so it'll be fun to see something new!

Make sure you ride Snow White's Scary Adventure. They are closing it down forever soon... I'm glad we made sure to ride it this last time so Nora got a chance to experience it before it's shut down.