Feb 14, 2011

Disney - Day 3

Yes, I'm still doing this. Yes, I know I'm insane, obsessed, etc. I'm pretty sure no one is surprised.

So Day #3 will be spent in the Animal Kingdom. We didn't upgrade our park tickets to park hopper, so we can only do one park per day. That also affects our food choices. I'm not too worried about it. It's Disney for Tightwads.

Animal Kingdom will consist of Safari rides, Camp Mickey performances, Lion King performances,


quick-service lunch at Flame Tree BBQ, Dinoland, Boneyard, TriceraTop Spin, Kali River Rapids, and any other rides on my master plan. Oh yes, I have a master plan.







We will catch the parade at 3:45 and our dinner reservations are at 6:30 for the RainForest Cafe.


Tomorrow - Day 4 - my birthday - the big 3-0 - and more Magic Kingdom.

No comments: