Mar 14, 2011

We're Baaaack!

(Hallie after fantasmic...and about how I feel right now!)
 
Disney details to come, tomorrow. Maybe.

I'm super tired this morning, but have lots 'o work to do at...work.

I have a loverly stress fracture on my foot that hurts like the dickens, but was totally worth the walking.

I came back with over a hundred dollars from the cash I had allocated for extras - what the heck? How does that even happen? I think I should have bought more jelly beans.

It was the best, most memorable, exhausting trip of my life.

Next spring break I am getting a house on a beach and doing nothing for a week. Period.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I'm so glad y'all had fun!! So sorry about your foot, though. :(

A week on the beach sounds like fun, too. When I was a kid my parents would do a week at Disney and then a few days on the beach... BEST vacations ever!

Unknown said...

So glad you are back and the pictures look like so much fun that you put on FB!!! Can't wait to catch up!