Apr 21, 2011

I Love Lists - Kitchen Edition.

Just a few things before the baby is born for the kitchen:
  • Make frozen meals! My goal is to stock my deep freezer with meals to hopefully alleviate some of the - oh crap, what's for dinner moments that I'm sure we'll have.
    • Lasagna
    • Baked Ziti
    • Taco meat
    • Stuff shells
    • Baked Pasta with Chicken Sausage
    • Enchiladas
    • Burgers
    • Chicken Tortilla Soup
    • Sloppy Joe Meat
    • Chocolate Chip Cookies (because, really)
    • Muffins
    • Breakfast Burritos
    • Frozen Pizza Crust
  • Figure out where to put the baby bottles. We moved to our new house when Hallie was two, and I've got my kitchen organized "just so." But time to make room for Baby Mason!
  • Hang up stained glass from Dad
  • Clean out top of fridge cabinet
Easy.
Right?!

No comments: