Oct 12, 2012

POOR HENRY.

i'm home with a sick henry. 

poor buddy was up last night, burning hot. 

he's such a good sickie. he doesn't really whine or grouch. he just lays on me...and i love it. but i don't love it that he is sick. 

***

my blog yesterday was pretty whiney. most days i don't worry about dave's travel schedule. it's really a way of life for us here at the mason household. we are grateful that dave has a job that he loves and that he HAS a job. i just get down every so often and yesterday was one of those days. 

i just need to remember that this is god's plan for my little family right now. it's up to me to handle it well...or like yesterday, not so well. 

but that's okay. god's got my back. and so do lots of you - thanks for the text yesterday, lori. and the email, mom. and the comment, alison. and prayers from many others. 

we're doing good over here. but we can always use more prayers. 

and let's all repeat...

"consider it pure joy, my brothers when you face trials of many kind, because you know the testing of your faith develops perseverance." james 1:2-3

ahhhh....that's better.


No comments: